Sunday, 28 August 2016
Wednesday, 24 August 2016
Tuesday, 16 August 2016
Wednesday, 10 August 2016
Monday, 8 August 2016
Wednesday, 3 August 2016
Task Two: The Summer Olympic Games
- How often are the summer Olympic Games held?
- In which three years did World Wars cause the cancellation of the Olympic Games?
- What does IOC stand for?
- What does the winner of each event receive?
- Who founded the IOC in 1894?
- In which country were the first Olympic Games (the ancient Olympics) held?
- Approximately how many competitors will compete at the Rio Olympic Games?
Task Three: The Olympic Flag
Research about the Olympic Flag and then answer the following questions.
- Who designed the Olympic Flag?
- In which year was the Olympic Flag designed?
- What do the five rings represent?
- Why were yellow, black, green, red and blue chosen?
- Why are the rings interlocked?
- Draw the Olympic Flag.
WALT: show excellent in everything we do
Evaluation: I done well because I put a lot of time in to it
Feedback/feedforward: You did good with this post but you could of had I longer description. Grace
Description: this is my Olympic task we have been learning about the Olympic in class I hope you enjoy.