Thursday, 18 September 2014
WALT: get information
Eb (dress from around the world)-
Every Wednesday we have been learning about the inquiry process while finding out about different cultural dress from around the world. The first stage of an inquiry is to gather information ‘Get It’. First we chose a culture we wanted to find out more about and then started researching.
1. What are you most proud of? Doing some art on my skirt and the spyrills on the skirt for people .
2. What did you find challenging? Of doing the painting .
3. My next ‘Get It’ goal is? To find more information .
Wednesday, 17 September 2014
- The WALT and SC for the original piece
- Photos of your original piece
- My thinking questions
- The WALT and SC for your editing
- Your published piece
- Create a clear image in the readers mind
- Have a clear message (big idea)
- Powerful words (precise, clear)
- Reread writing and check for impact
- Use a font and colour that can be easily read
- Must make sense
- Correct spelling
- Correct punctuation
- Change at least 3 words to add impact for the reader