Thursday, 18 September 2014
WALT: get information
Eb (dress from around the world)-
Every Wednesday we have been learning about the inquiry process while finding out about different cultural dress from around the world. The first stage of an inquiry is to gather information ‘Get It’. First we chose a culture we wanted to find out more about and then started researching.
1. What are you most proud of? Doing some art on my skirt and the spyrills on the skirt for people .
2. What did you find challenging? Of doing the painting .
3. My next ‘Get It’ goal is? To find more information .
Wednesday, 17 September 2014
- The WALT and SC for the original piece
- Photos of your original piece
- My thinking questions
- The WALT and SC for your editing
- Your published piece
- Create a clear image in the readers mind
- Have a clear message (big idea)
- Powerful words (precise, clear)
- Reread writing and check for impact
- Use a font and colour that can be easily read
- Must make sense
- Correct spelling
- Correct punctuation
- Change at least 3 words to add impact for the reader
Thursday, 21 August 2014
Thursday, 7 August 2014
Wednesday, 23 July 2014
WALT: use Te Reo in a simple conversation.
- clear voice
- saying the right words (makes sense)
- animation matches the words
- trying our best pronunciation
My learning partner thinks
I used a clear voice
I did use a clear voice because I was reading my line.
You did use a clear voice.
I used the right words
|yes because yassmine helped me.|
You did use the right words.
My animation matched my words
It did because I read my line over and over.
Your animation did match the your words.
What did I find challenging?
Getting the right words because if didn't I wold have to start it again.
Some mori words was a bit hard for her
What did I like about…
I liked about it is doing a movie because I used puppet pals.
I LIKED THE HOLE THING!
Thursday, 17 July 2014
Thursday, 26 June 2014
My buddy thinks
I can balance and move the tennis ball on my racket.
i can balance the ball on my tennis racket really well
I think she can balance the ball great
I can use the ‘temple’ position to hit the ball across the net to my partner.
am not that great doing it but i need more practise to do it
i really do agree with you and I think you are right
I can use my skills to play games like ‘just juice’ and ‘lobster tennis’.
because i have done lots of practise at it
i think she is great at doing it because i have seen her and she is great